Looking for an expert proposal writer or tender writer? We can help.
Every day we support businesses across Australia with winning and retaining work.
We are experts in both Private Sector and Government tenders.
HOW CAN WE HELP WITH YOUR PROPOSAL WRITING?
BUSINESSES WE HELP WIN TENDERS
We enjoy the variety that working across different industries brings and this also allows us to stay up to date on different industry practices.
We use this broad knowledge of proposals and tenders to benefit our clients as we can advise them on what is happening in other industries, and in different regions across Australia.
- Human Resources
- Financial Advisors
- Financial Services
- Insurance Brokers
- Business Advisors
- Management Consultants
- Training & RTO’s
- Immigration Consultants
- Recruitment Consultants
- Commercial Plumbers
- Commercial Electricians
- Irrigation Specialists
- Energy Companies
- Road Graders
- Tree Pruners
- Soil Remediation
- Property Managers
- Security Services
- General Cleaning
- Specialist Cleaning
- Fire Safety
- Nursing Agencies
- Allied Health
- Vet Clinics
- Aged Care
- Secondary Schools
- Primary Schools
- OSH Providers
- Canteen Providers
- Playground Installations
- Synthetic Surfaces
- Sports Field Upgrades or Installations
- Software Developers
- App Developers
- Web Designers
- Digital Advisory
- IT Support
- IT Consultants
- Cybersecurity Consultants
- VOIP Technology
- Transport Companies
- Bus Companies
- Concrete footpaths
- Road Construction
FAQS ABOUT PROPOSAL AND TENDER WRITING
- How do we avoid conflicts of interest?Great question! We take conflicts very seriously and that’s why we will only ever work for one party in a single tender process. That means that if there is a tender with multiple companies trying to win it, we can only work for one of them. How do we decide who to work with? Clients who purchase our Proposal Support Partnership service will always receive first priority, and first right of refusal. If none of our existing clients wish to participate in the tender, it will be based on a first come, first serve basis
- How do we handle confidential and private information?As we are always working with clients’ confidential information, we are highly experienced in managing and protecting that information. We are happy to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) or Confidentiality Agreement (CA) with you. Whether we have signed one of these or not, we treat your information in the same confidential way. We have established systems and processes in place to ensure we keep you and your information confidential. These include: We never disclose to any another party that we are working with you. We encourage you not to inform the company you are submitting your proposal to that you are working with us. Any testimonials or client stories on our website or social media are anonymised and do not identify our clients by name. We use industry leading, well-established and secure software. These tools features MFA. We do not use public WiFi networks when away from our offie. We use personal hotspots to our own devices. In addition, we use VPN’s where possible. Occasionally a client will like to speak with one of our clients as a referee. In this case we would seek all parties consent before sharing contact information.
- How does our pricing work?Some services such as our Proposal Review, Elevate Your Template or First Draft Proposal Support have fixed fees. Our Full Proposal Support service is designed for clients we haven’t worked with before. This service has a Fixed Fee. Once we have worked with a client once, they can engage us on a Day Rate basis via our Returning Client Proposal Support service. This is how all of our returning clients engage us as it provides the most cost effective pricing as we only charge for work performed. How do we work out a Fixed Fee for Full Proposal Support? We will ask you to provide the tender or proposal request documents which we review to determine the work involved. The work involved in completing these documents together with what you told us during our discovery call or initial discussions will help us to estimate how much time we will need to work on it. We have extensive experience having worked on thousands of proposals over 20 years, and we know what good looks like. We therefore know how much work is involved. We then present you with our Fixed Fee. We understand that not everyone has big budgets available to…Read More
- How long does it take to write a tender response?Tender open periods vary from 2 weeks for local government tenders to 4-6 weeks for state or commonwealth government tenders. Obviously, larger projects can have much longer open periods than this depending on complexity. In order to do a good job, we need all of the open time available. For new clients, we need at least 2 weeks. For clients we have worked with before, we might be able to do the work in less time depending on the complexity of the tender. Less than 1 week is very challenging.
- Is writing a tender response expensive?The tendering process can be complex and is not a cheap exercise. You need to decide if tendering is an important sales channel for your business, and if it is, you need to be prepared to invest in it. Generally, our fees to assist clients in preparing tenders is usually less than 0.5% of the contract value.
WE ARE GOVERNMENT TENDER SPECIALISTS
We assist our clients prepare tender responses to all levels of Government across every part of Australia.
Commonwealth Government, State and Territory Governments and Local Government Councils and Shires.Our Government Experience
SERVICES THAT WILL HELP YOUR TENDERS AND PROPOSALS
|Proposal Review Service|
Looking to Improve your Proposals, Tenders and Sales Documents? The first step is knowing where you currently stand.
|Elevate Your Template Service|
Are your proposals, quotes or sales documents long, boring and lacking impact?
This service is for businesses starting out with proposals or tendering and would like to build a proposal template and associated materials. Or, for businesses who simply want to improve their existing template.
The template we produce will be client-focused, visually appealing and impactful.
|New Client Proposal Support|
Have a big proposal or tender to produce but don’t have the time, experience or resources?
We will manage the whole process and write the proposal for you.
|Returning Client Proposal Support|
After clients have worked with us once, they gain time and cost efficiencies as a template, materials and information have been developed.
|Consulting / Advice|
This service is for businesses who require advice, mentoring or specific training.
We can also provide independent debriefs with your clients or sales teams to gain feedback from your client after a proposal outcome. Having an external, independent person conduct these debriefs will help you to gather impartial insights.
|Proposal Support Partnership|
A tailored retainer service designed around your specific requirements.
Services are flexible and can include ongoing proposal support, administration and content management.
This is our flagship service which is well suited to businesses who frequently produce proposals and want exclusive, ongoing support.