We are a certified member of APMP – the Association of Proposal Management Professionals. We have completed studies and exams to obtain both Foundation and Practitioner Level Certification. APMP is the global authority for professionals dedicated to the process of winning business through proposals, bids, tenders and presentations. APMP promotes the professional growth of its members by advancing the arts, sciences, and technologies of winning business.
Why we are APMP Certified
APMP offers the world’s first, best and only industry-recognised certification program for professionals working in a bid and proposal environment. APMP certification is the global standard for developing and demonstrating proposal management competency. Achieving certification:
- Demonstrates a personal commitment to a career and profession.
- Improves business development capabilities.
- Creates a focus on best team practices.
- Gains the respect and credibility of peers, clients and organizational leaders and, in some cases, additional compensation.
- Reinforces bid/proposal management as an important role within an organization and not as an ad hoc function that anyone can perform.
APMP ANZ Chapter
APMP has a local ANZ Chapter for members in the Australia and New Zealand region.
APMP Conferences, Events and Ongoing Professional Development
We attended the 2019 APMP ANZ Chapter Conference in Melbourne and the 2017 APMP ANZ Conference in Sydney in September 2017. The Conference was an opportunity to hear from experts within the proposal, bid and tender profession, as well as from outside the profession. It was also a great opportunity to meet and network with other bid professionals from around Australia.
APMP also runs a number of webinars and other events which also contribute to ongoing professional development, and staying informed of the latest industry developments and best practice approaches.
Is Your Bid Consultant APMP Certified?
We are fully committed to the APMP and encourage any bid professional to join and become certified.