A good proposal writer will have broad experience gained from a variety of industry sectors. This experience will enable the writer to recognise commonly asked questions, tendering styles and approaches, procurement trends as well as a well-honed insight into best practice responses for different industries. Having broad experience will allow the proposal writer to bring ideas to you from other sectors, to challenge your approach and help you develop creative solutions.
We have been involved in proposal management and tendering exclusively for over 12 years. During this time we have influenced over 2,000 bids across Australia, regionally and globally, and have been fortunate to work on tender responses in a range of industry sectors, including:
- Professional Services – Law Firms, Accounting & Management Consultants, Executive Coaching
- Financial Services – Banks, Credit Unions, Investment Houses, Superannuation Fund Managers
- Insurance & Risk – Insurance Brokers, Authorised Representatives, Insurance Agents, Insurance Companies, Underwriting Agencies, Reinsurance Companies, Insurance Loss Adjusters, Insurance Advisors, Risk Management Advisors
- Real Estate and Facilities Management – Real Estate, Labour Hire, Environmental Services, Security, Cleaning, Electrical, Plumbing, Fire Safety, Construction, Maintenance
- Construction – Owners, Developers, Financiers, Contractors, Engineers
- Government – Federal Agencies, State Government, Local Government
- Education – Universities, Schools, Pre-Schools, Childcare, Registered Training Organisations
- Power / Energy – Generation – Coal, Hydro, Wind, Biomass, Solar; Distribution – Power, Gas, Oil
- Manufacturing – Automotive, Chemical, Office Equipment, Machinery, Textile
- Retail – Bricks and Mortar & Online Businesses
- Food & Beverage – Retail Outlets, Restaurants, Bars, Cafes, Manufacturers, Importers & Distributors
- Technology & Telcos – Fixed Line, Mobile, Internet, Software Developers
- Not for Profits & Charitable Institutions
We use our knowledge gained from these sectors to benefit you.