Value For Money Pricing
Proposal Assistance Services
We provide value for money, fixed price quotes based on how many hours we believe are involved in managing the proposal. It doesn’t really matter what the size of the prize is for you – for us it is about how much work is involved. So many times we have seen low-contract value tenders taking more time to respond to than high-value contracts. We don’t link our pricing to the contract value. We can provide incentivised pricing if that is of interest to you, but most of our clients like good old-fashioned cost certainty, and we are fine with that as well.
Returning clients who we have worked with before are able to access our Day and Half-day rates.
We believe that our pricing represents excellent value for money, because of the personal service and attention to detail you receive. As the saying goes, “Price is what you pay, value is what you get”.
What you get
- You Get Doug Rutter – You will deal with Doug, not a junior person. Doug has more than 30 years business experience, the last 14 of which have been exclusively in proposals, bids and tenders. He has touched or influenced more than 2,800 proposals across a wide range of industry sectors. Yes, that’s a lot – Doug knows a thing or two about tenders! Doug will be your main contact point and project manager.
- Professional Writers – we work with highly experienced technical writers who will work closely with you to capture the knowledge that is in your head and make sure it makes it onto the page.
- Personal Service – We work hand in hand with you – Our role is to shoulder the burden and make your life easier. We are with you every step of the way.
- A Value for Money, Fixed Price Quote – We will provide you with a fixed price quote after you send us the RFP/RFT/EOI document. For returning clients we work on Day or Half-day rates. We use professional time-tracking software to record our hours.
- Project Management Software – We use professional project management software to keep track of key tasks and dates – this keeps everyone organised and away from the submission date.
- Kick-off Meeting – We will run a kick-off meeting to get the response team coordinated.
- Strategy Session – We will run a strategy session with you to identify and articulate the key win themes. Sometimes this can be done at the same time as the Kick-Off meeting
- Document Template – We will create a template for you, complete with logos, your branding and messaging. We will follow your brand guidelines if you have them..
- Executive Summary – We will create a tailored Executive Summary, together with visuals and graphic.
- Content – You own and get to keep any content or documentation we create. You can re-use and re-purpose it as you see fit. We will provide you with all source files.
- Graphics – We create or refine graphics to support your messages. You get to keep any graphics we create and we will send you the source graphics. Great for re-use!
- A Tax Invoice – We will provide you with a Tax Invoice for our work. Our standard credit terms are 7 days.
- Post-Submission Queries/Support (up to 2 hours) – Sometimes there are queries after a proposal is submitted. We will help you with that. Up to 2 hours work is included in the original fixed price.
- Flights, Accomodation, Travel Expenses – If you want us to meet with you outside of metro Melbourne, we will charge flights, accomodation and travel expenses at cost.
- Professional Design Work – We have a number of skilled graphic designers we can call upon, at very competitive rates
- Post-Submission Support (more than 2 hours) – Responding to clarifications if more than 3 hours.
- Presentation Support – We can help you prepare materials for the presentation, or coach your presentation team. We can provide a fixed price quote for this as well.