Ready to win business via tendering and about to start your Tender Search. There are a number of sources you can use. Government and many organisations publish their tenders on websites. In addition, you may consider subscribing to some tender alert services. These organisations may charge a fee for the tender search subscription services.
Sign Up To Tender Search Sites to Receive Alerts
Once you know which sectors you are interested in, visit the website and sign up to receive alerts when tenders are released. You can normally select categories of tenders you would like to be notified about.
Not sure what tenders you should provide a response to? Contact us for a free no-obligation discussion.
Government Tender Sites
Below are some sources which may be useful to you.
Federal Government Tender Search Site
The Australian Government AusTender website provides centralised publication of Australian Government business opportunities, annual procurement plans, multi-use lists and contracts awarded.
State Government Tender Search Sites
- Victorian State Government Tenders – Tenders VIC – https://www.tenders.vic.gov.au
- NSW State Government Tenders – eTendering – https://tenders.nsw.gov.au
- Queensland State Government Tenders – QTenders – https://www.hpw.qld.gov.au/qtenders/
- South Australian Government Tenders – SA Tenders and Contracts – https://www.tenders.sa.gov.au/tenders/index.do
- Western Australian Government Tenders – Tenders WA – https://www.tenders.wa.gov.au/watenders/index.do
- Northern Territory Government Tenders – Quotations and Tenders Online – https://tendersonline.nt.gov.au/Tender/List/#!/Current
- Tasmanian Government Tenders – https://www.tenders.tas.gov.au
Local Government Tender Search Sites
These are not centrally managed, and each local government maintains there own lists. Once you identify which local government areas you are interested in, visit the site and sign up. If you need help, you can also ring them up or visit the council office.
Australian Tenders – the best tender search service
In addition to the Government official sites, there are also private organisations who provide a tender listing service so that you don’t have to monitor the hundreds of sites yourself. We have used them all and in our opinion the best one is Australian Tenders, and because we think they are the best, we have partnered with them. As a partner, we can provide you with a discount on their service.
For more information, read about our Australian Tenders partnership page here.